archer farms Pumpkin Pie from Target
This pumpkin pie by archer farms is very delicious, it is not too high from bottom to top. It is a some what thin layer of pie, but tastes just perfect. As the name states archer farms I would suppose this would be an organic pumpkin pie, however its not. Even worse, it has preservatives in the ingredients that I didn’t like. I’m not a fan of preservatives or chemicals, so I wouldn’t purchase this again because there are companies out there that sell more healthy versions of pies.
However, this states that it is made with real pumpkins, so for that side at least its got some goodness. It’s not to bad ingredients wise, however I would want to consider something more organic and natural. The taste is amazing, what I loved about this pie was that the cinnamon was just the right amount.
- Water, Pumpkin, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Oil, Eggs, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Milk Solids (Nonfat Milk, Whey Solids, Lactose), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Dextrose, Sorbic Acid, Cinnamon, Spices, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Agar, Corn Starch, Carrageenan (Standardized With Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride And Dextrose), Konjac Gum, Xanthan Gum, Apple Cider Vinegar, Calcium Propionate (Preservative).
Allergens & Warnings:
- Contains egg, milk and wheat processed in a facility that also handles soy and tree nut ingredients
If your looking for some good pie, this is good, a 5 out of 5 Stars because it is delicious. The ingredients are not bad compared to some other pumpkin pies out there.
Walmart Pumpkin Pie
This Walmart Pie is just perfect on the moist, it is moisty and very delicious. I love the size at 8 inches, is the perfect pie size and I believe there where bigger sizes as well. The cinnamon flavor is very low on this pie, sometimes I taste the cinnamon and sometimes it disappears. So, for those people who don’t like cinnamon I think this pie will just do. Biting into this pie feels as if your biting into a real pumpkin, very well made. I just don’t like the ingredients because I would rather go for an organic pie rather then some what chemically made one.
- Pumpkin, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oil Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Milk, Eggs, Brown Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Water, Corn Syrup, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Spices, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Citric Acid (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Agar-Agar, Sodium Propionate (Preservative), L-Cysteine Hydrochloride.
- Contains Milk, Eggs and Wheat.
- May Contain Traces Of Almonds, Coconut, Macadamia Nuts, Pecans, Walnuts and Soy.
I recommend this if you want something good, moisty, low on cinnamon, and cheap, but extremely delicious. This pie satisfies the taste buds I’m giving this a 5 out of 5 Stars.